Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Scarecrow Pt. 2

This is as interesting a project as i thought it would... The excitement of having and working my own puppet, amazes me... it takes me back to the days when i was sat in front of Sesame Street... Wondering then, i want one; now, having built my own... Here is what i have sofar...



Just kidding.. i was playing around with putting another head growing out of his, but i have other plans for the mini-head... this is the actual progressi'm sure the next step will be the completed body... i will save the head decoration for last



But first, here is an idea of what is going on...

This is what part of my cosume at our local haunted house years ago... after awhile, i almost prided myself on this scarecrow mask and how many i scared with it... This first puppet of mine is a tribute to that character.........






Until next time

No comments: